Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Tiny Human

It's hard to believe it was four weeks ago today when all I could do was thank God I wasn't standing in Wal-Mart when it happened.

'Cause it would have been really awkward to ask the blue-vested employee to clean up my bodily fluids while I raced to the hospital to greet this little one.

Not to sound too sentimental, but she has already changed so much {the baby, not the blue-vested employee}. And the tiny human got to meet Great-Gram this week!

{Zoey loved chilling with the coolest Gram ever, taking a bottle from her, and generally burping baby-gut in her face.}

 {Hannah, I think Z's a fan of the hat. See that laugh?}

Yup, this little girl has some serious self-confidence.

And who wouldn't? That's what it's like to have the coolest parents in the world.

1 comment: